The Law Office of Elisse V. Woelfel offers comprehensive and convenient estate planning services for residents throughout the state of Texas. For your convenience, we offer a virtual estate planning model that is handled via email along with telephone or video call consultations with a Texas licensed attorney. For clients in the North Texas area, in-person estate planning services are also available.
Virtual estate planning with the Law Office of Elisse V. Woelfel is completed in these easy steps:
- Call or email the Law Office of Elisse V. Woelfel for a free estate planning consultation 469.443.6040 or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The Law Office of Elisse V. Woelfel will email or mail you an estate planning questionnaire to complete and return;
- Once we have received and reviewed your estate planning questionnaire we will setup a phone or video conference so you can discuss your wishes, questions, and concerns with your attorney;
- Within 5 business days from our completed conference, the Law Office of Elisse V. Woelfel will draft your estate planning documents and email them to you in pdf format along with execution instructions; and
- After receiving and reviewing your estate planning documents you will print and execute them at the location of your choice.
Expedited service and the option to have an attorney available via phone or in person during the signing of your documents are additional services we can provide. Contact the Law Office of Elisse V. Woelfel today to set up your free consultation and to find out more about our convenient estate planning options.
More Information About Wills and Trusts:
Call Today for a Free Consultation: 469.443.6040